Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Dhaka, one last time

hye,

I'm back in Dhaka. The trip was very interesting, although I did not see much new things, but it was nice to have more time to talk to the people at the village. I went with a guy from Austria, and it was nice to talk German for him without anybody understanding us, for example about the food we didnt like but had to pretend it was good because we were invited. We have a better impression of Grameen and the system now, and although you cannot get a really honest picture how the people of the village thing about Grameen it is impressive to hear all the development they did during the last years. I will write my whole impression of Grameen as soon as I'm back in Germany.
Now I have 2 days left. Tomorrow I will spend the whole day at the bank to hope to see Prof. Yunus. The day after tomorrow I will go to Old-Dhaka and do sight-seeing for the last time. And on Friday I already fly back.

See you then, or not.

No comments: